1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Weaver T-10 scope adjustments

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Old Cowboy, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Got a question; I just purchased a used Weaver T-10 scope (made in El Paso, USA). After I get my rifle sighted in on a still day is there a way to set those big Target adjustment knobs to Zero so I have a reference from which to make windage and range adjustments? FWIW, the knobs each have a screw in the middle.....I'm thinking maybe you can after you're sighted in unscrew the screw and lift the knob away and then slide it back on showing "0"?? OTOH, if that's NOT what the screw is for I'd hate to unscrew it and then have the insides fall apart! HELP,

John C. Saubak

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I have some with screws, and some that just pull up because they are spring loaded.

The "T" series should be target, I would think they should be spring loaded. In any case the Owners manual should be online somewhere.

HM

3. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

I used to have a T10 on my rifle. To set to "0", I had to loosen the top screw and lift the turret, turn to zero it out, then push it down and tighten the screw. The turret fit on a tapered shaft.
    Warning, what I found out on mine was that the turret was not tight on the tapered shaft even with the top screw tight. I was alwasy losing my settings until I found out why.
    Bob

4. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Thank you for the information, I kind'a thought that must be what the screws were for but I wasn't sure.

John C. Saubak

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

how to adjust weaver t-10 scope

weaver scope t-10

weaver t-10 manual

weaver t-10 scope manual

weaver t10

weaver t10 jsa scope

weaver t10 scope

where can you get a weaver t10 refurbished