1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Weatherby Orion Parts

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Gatguy, Feb 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gatguy

Gatguy TS Member

I need a top lever for a Weatherby Orion 12G. O/U. Anyone know where I can get parts??
    Thanks,
    Dick C.

2. Tom Ruble

Tom Ruble TS Member

I believe the Weatherby Orion was made by SKB and is virtually the same as the SKB models 500/600/700. That might give you a place to start. Break 'em all! Tom Ruble

3. Gatguy

Gatguy TS Member

Thanks, now where can I get SKB parts?
    Dick C.

4. Tom Ruble

Tom Ruble TS Member

Gatguy, I went to "search" on my browser, typed in Weatherby Orion Shotgun, and got the Weatherby website. I then typed in SKB Shotguns and got the SKB website. I imagine one could go from there to find out what one wanted. One could check with his local gunsmith to get a clue, or ask him to order the part you need. I think I noticed, on the SKB website, they had a schematic listed. That might yield the part number needed. Good luck in your search. Break 'em all! Tom Ruble

5. Gatguy

Gatguy TS Member

Yeah, that was a stupid reply I made to your post...of course dummy, type in SKB!! Thanks, Tom, I did find the site and the parts list...wow, $56.00!
    Dick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
i need barrels for a weatherby skb orion
schematics for weatherby orion

weatherby orion parts

weatherby orion parts breakdown schematic
weatherby orion schematic

weatherby orion shotgun parts

weatherby orion shotgun parts search
weatherby parts list