1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Weatherby Collectors: Weatherby Guide Sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bobby ward, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobby ward

bobby ward Member

I have found 2 Weatherby Guides, the annual catalog and picture portfolio published by Weatherby each year. One is a 18th Edition and the other is the 22nd Edition. The 18th Edition is in Very Good condition with a small tear in the lower right hand corner of the front cover. The 22nd is Excellent condition. Is anyone interested?

Thanks!

2. almost unemployed

almost unemployed TS Member

What years do they cover? Is the Athena trap combo featured in either one?

3. bobby ward

bobby ward Member

almost unemployed,

I am guessing no but would have to look. Weatherby collectors prize the old Guides if they don't have certain editions to complete their set. I think the trap combo is a recent thing

4. almost unemployed

Athena combos were made 1982-1992. Are your books prior to those years?

5. bobby ward

bobby ward Member

Ok Dude,

I am looking at the 18th Editions and it is copyrighted in 1975. The 22nd edition is a 1985 copyright.

The shotguns shown in the 1975 vintage are the Regency o/u, one of the most beautiful shotguns ever built, and the Centurion automatic and the Patrician pump guns. The 22nd edition shows the Athena and Orion o/u's and the 82 automatic and the 92 pump guns. It does not list the Athena in a combo version.

6. almost unemployed

Darn, I thought I hit the jackpot. Can't use it if it does not have the Athena combo. Contact the weatherbyman and have him make you an offer. Thanks for double checking for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

weatherby guides for sale