1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Weatherby Athena or Orion Top single barrel

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by g7777777, Nov 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jan 29, 1998
    I have a barrel that would turn an over / under into a combo - dirt cheap

I purchased this barrel in new condition and added it to my Athena Skeet (made in Japan by SKB)

It fit right on- was tight but no fitting.

Shot maybe 10 boxes of shells at most and have sold the gun now.

It should fit Orion and Athena guns - hunting or target and might require some minor fitting although it didnt require any on mine-- Again Japenese produced guns

It has one choke tube in the barrel but they are factory chokes so you can get whatever you want

It is a small step rib 32 inch barrel

A steal at $457 or I would take a nice 45 automatic in trade.

Regards from Iowa

Read more: http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=271795#ixzz1cgnqvM4a
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
do any skb barrels fit weatherby
orion single barrell
weatherby athena made in japan combo

weatherby orion replacement barrels

weatherby orion vs athena
will a skb barrell fit a weatherby orion