1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Weather Sparta vs Vandalia 2010

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Trapshooter1, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trapshooter1

Trapshooter1 Member

Well isn't that nice!

Did you hear about the southern Illinois girl who married the rich Ohio Man.? He took her to a party in Ohio. She was sitting there trying to look excited when this rich Ohio woman come up and said. My husband gave me this diamond ring for my birthday. The southern Illinois girl said well isn't that nice. Then she said yes and he also gave me this mink stole for our anniversary. The girl said well isn't that nice. The Ohio woman said enough about me what has you’re husband given to you? The southern Illinois girl said a book on etiquette. The woman said a book on etiquette. What on earth did he give you that for? She said because I used to say who gives a ---- , and now I just say well isn’t that nice.

2. PerazziMX2000

PerazziMX2000 TS Member

The temp at vandalia is not relavent, the GRAND is now at Sparta...people get over it already!!!!

3. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Like the IL gal says it is the Baby Grand who gives a _____ isn't that nice?

Rock

Jim

4. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Let these morons continue to post this useless bs. Gives em something to do and keeps em off the street. Like this post if a pig and a moron jumps off the Empire state building who would land first??? Who gives a s____' Well isnt that nice.
    Chris

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

All that says to me is that our Sun Tea will be ready while yours is still cookin'. mmmmmmm....refreshing!

6. birddogs46

birddogs46 Active Member

it was hot at the grand, but when u are involed in out door sports, gotta take what the ole girl throws at ya (mother nature), got 2 choices suck it up and shoot or shut up and go home...

7. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Vandalia residents, Ohio shooters and the ATA knew their lease was coming to an end for almost 20 years prior to the Sparta move. Apparently not enough was done to prevent it otherwise there wouldn't be the constant whinning you hear today.

IT'S BEEN MOVED. GET OVER IT.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.