1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Weather Outlook for the Southern Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by blade819, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

As I sit here snowed in on the top of a mountain in Northern Georgia, I can't help but to flash forward about 10 days to Odessa. Does anyone have a forecast for the Southern Grand? Jerry B. How about you?

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I predict the weather for the Southern Grand will be sunny with a chance of rain and clouds but no snow. Should be in the low eighties and no snow. Will either be windy or calm depending on how many virgins are sacrificed to the Trap Gods.
    Mike Battista

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

It's cold there today....but then again, it's colder here in Delaware today....

Curt

4. vdt

vdt Active Member

i am going....i am taking some custom made cheek pieces with me ...vdt

5. phirel

phirel TS Member

KelleyPLK- I care. I will be at the Southern Grand. Historically, more shooters are at the Southern Grand than the Spring Grand. I did note again that they will close entries at 180 squads.

Mike- I am going to bring several pair of shorts and only one pair of long pants. Don't let me down. 80+ is a nice temperature.

Pat Ireland

6. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

weather can't be any worse than Sunday morning, first squad during the Dixie. maybe i'll bring shorts and clubs????

7. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

blade,wind,rain,wind,sleet,and more wind.

Now don't that make your bobber jump?

No, just bull #hitin ya.

Bocephas

8. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Don't ask these Florida pansies about the weather, they think sunny and 65 degrees is cold. The weather has been off a bit this year as opposed to the last two but it sure beats the weather anywhere else in the U.S. Plan on wind but great temps.

9. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

Hi Mark,is Kelsey still shooting?

Bocephas

10. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Kelsey is shooting but alas, she has gone over to the dark side, she is shooting bunker. She has her sights set on the national and or olympic team. She is now living in Kerrville Texas and is hoping to qualify for one or both of the teams. The last qualifier for the olympic team is in March and she is 12 targets back with 275 to go. It will be tough but not impossible. Only one women makes the trap team for the olympics.

I plan to try shooting some bunker with her when I'm in San Antonio for the SW Grand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.