1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

We Should Create a Trade Directory

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by CalvinMD, Oct 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Just thinking of all the professionals , craftsman and tradesmen we have on this site...if we had a contact directory set up with the specialty and area serviced, we could then support our fellow shooters by throwing our business their way during these hard times when we are in need of a specific service or task needing performed...just a thought and wondering if other folks on here would like to have and use such an info resource if it was setup?? I'm needing an electrician and thought I'd rather put money in a friends pocket who I know has integrity and ethics as well as knowing I'd be getting a person with a genuine interest in doing the best work to help family....Whatcha think everybody??

2. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

Excellent idea. I am always looking for someone to help with work around my place. Never can find a trap shooter. Here in Austin, there are few trapshooters, however, maybe there would be one within driving distance. If not, maybe they could direct us in the right direction rather than taking a gamble and usually losing. Here in the Hill Country, if they show up at all you're lucky, and always late with two prices for sorry ass work. Roy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.