1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

We need to brag too!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Pocatello, Aug 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

I see on another thread that North Hollywood had a successful shoot this past weekend. As the Aussies say, "Good on ya!".

The Pocatello Trap Club just completed our annual Gun Shoot Sunday. We had 215 shooters entered, threw over 150,000 targets in four days, gave away 10 Weatherby rifles, 7 Ruger rifles, one Remington 1100 Trap, and paid out almost $34,000 in options. All the competitors who talked to me said they had a great time, and will be back again.

Think about coming next year if you are in the area.

2. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Well Larry, ya know I'd like to come, but it conflicts with another shoot that I have to go to. ;)

Have you posted the results yet?

Scott Hoover

3. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

Scott, no results posted yet - I spent much of the day getting them sent off to ATA, and the checks in the mail to the shooters.

I understand that there are some commitments one must honor. I'll just mention that both Joe Roach and Joe Sudbury spent all four days with us, and shot quite well too.

4. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

That's just normal, for the Joe's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.