1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

We need a IGNORE button

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by likes-to-shoot, Feb 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

It would be nice to be able to use a ignore button to block unwanted posters and their annoying comments. One of them jumped on another woman tonight. Come on give us a chance to rid ourselves of these obnoxious people. Put a check by their name and never see their posts again, one could only dream.

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Most men who jump women because they have other shortcomings and feel that helps make them bigger. Really showed when Sarah was running.

3. likes-to-shoot

And when it was over even her running mate said he wouldn't endorse her in 2012 because she didn't have the experience. Doesn't that tell you anything about what he was willing to put the country through to get to the White House?

All this really started out as was a post about an ignore button and yet it turns into a political comment. lol Its over deal with it. Lets work on the next House and Senate seats.

4. Dednlost

Dednlost Member

Actually some forums do have an option to block anyone you dont want to read, doesnt affect anyone else you just don't see posts by the person you don't want to. It would be nice if we could have that option here, it sure cuts down on undesirable posts and trolls because after a bit no one reads their posts and they move on.

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Guess who would be on my list..............

HM

6. roger8918

roger8918 Member

7. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

My ignore button works flawlessly!....Bob Dodd

8. Milkbone

Milkbone TS Member

Good one, Bob. LOL

9. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Bob. I agree. Terrific retort.

10. Shawn

Shawn Member

Likes to Shoot

An ignore button or list would be great.

Shawn

11. likes-to-shoot

Thankss for making my point Capt. Rick.....LOL

12. likes-to-shoot

The point for the ignore button!!!!! Its people like you that can't even communicate with out name calling or pointing fingers. LOL but see, we all can be that way if we want like what are you Capt of 'the good ship lollypoop';)

13. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

You are either a liar or ignorant likes to shoot. You posted above:

"And when it was over even her running mate said he wouldn't endorse her in 2012 because she didn't have the experience. Doesn't that tell you anything about what he was willing to put the country through to get to the White House?"

As you can see from the story below, no where did he say she was unqualified. So either provide a link to where he said that, or apologize for posting lies here or admit you were ignorant and now know better.

"CNN

Monday, December 15th 2008, 7:46 AM

Sen. John McCain said Sunday he would not necessarily support his former running mate if she chose to run for president.

Speaking to ABC's "This Week," McCain was asked whether Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin could count on his support.

"I can't say something like that. We've got some great other young governors. I think you're going to see the governors assume a greater leadership role in our Republican Party," he said.

He then mentioned governors Tim Pawlenty of Minnesota and Jon Huntsman of Utah.

McCain said he has "the greatest appreciation for Gov. Palin and her family, and it was a great joy to know them."

"She invigorated our campaign" against Barack Obama for the presidency, he said."

14. likes-to-shoot

JBrooks......I watched him say those exact words in an interview.....I do have better things to do than go back through archives to find the story but its there......please save your insults until you can say them face to face instead of hiding behind a keyboard...and please do if we ever meet.

Another good poster for the ignore button.

15. Milkbone

Milkbone TS Member

I'm pushing my IGNORE button on a moronic liberal turd- likes to shoot.

16. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Your ignore button mite sound good to you but not everyone on here agrees with what everyone says. Therefor the old ignore button mite not fly.

17. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

likes-to-shoot you are a liar or ignorant, plain and simple, which is it? You did not hear him say it, because he never said it.

Just google "McCain endorse Palin 2012". Then you won't have to appear dishonest or stupid.

Liberal pukes like Obama and Biden just keep repeating lies until fools believe them. You aren't a liberal puke, are you?

18. likes-to-shoot

LOL...so easy....LOL

19. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

^^^ And that, ladies and gentleman, is an excellent example of what NOT to say. I wonder if we will be hearing from Capt Rick any time soon.
    -Trappy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.