1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

We need a clone wad for the Rem SP-12 wad

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

There bis a definite need for a wad that measures the same as a Remington SP-12 wad.

There clones for the RED AA

We need one for the SP-12

The SP-12 is taller than the RED AA and the Yellow AA is too tall they are not the same as an Original Yellow AA, I have several of the old Yellow AA wads
    made by Winchester.

The Downrange and Claybuster Yellows are not identical to the original YELLOW AA wad.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Remington makes more than eough to meet the demand. They are a bit salty to buy, but then again you don't use many.

Gary, if you think differently, I'm sure Kevin would split the profits with you if you pay for the tooling. I'd say it would take longer to recover the start-up costs than the moulds would last.

ss

3. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

I honestly believe there is a market for the Rem SP-12 clone wad,shorten the AA legs 3/16s and Voilia

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

4. pheasantmaster

pheasantmaster Well-Known Member

If you want a different wad than an SP12 then why not go into the Euro designs?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.