1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

We Have the Power! (my suggestion for Romney Ad)

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by lel4866, Sep 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lel4866

lel4866 Member

OK...Here's my down and dirty ad that I think WILL appeal to moderates and independents:

3 second video: the iconic one of Obama bowing to the King of Saudi Arabia. This video will keep flashing up throughout the ad.

First frame:

Under Obama we all have to bow to the Kings of the Middle East. They hate us and Obama is doing nothing but help them destroy us with our own money. President Mitt Romney will put a stop to this and create millions of jobs right here in the US. Right Now!

How?

By passing the Emergency Energy Production bill. He will fast track new Natural Gas, Oil, Nuclear, and Coal projects. This is an emergency! All projects will be reviewed and approved or denied in less than 6 months. A percentage of the profits from these projects will fund research into clean energy technologies.

This is the space race for our generation. We will build 100 new nuclear plants in the next 4 years. We will be energy independent by 2020 AND we will be the leader in renewable energy technology.

We can either be slaves to the Kings of the Middle East or we can elect Mitt Romney and pass the Emergency Energy Production bill.

The choice is ours. We can do this! We Have the Power!

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Sounds real good to me. Give em a call. Jackie B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.