1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

We had a 5.8 Earthquake just know in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bomber61, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

We had a 5.8 Earthquake just now in Los Angeles

We just had a 5.8 roller come through Los Angeles. It Centered in Diamond Bar California and not damage reported. It went for about 30 seconds and was a long rolling effect.

Just thought you would like to know.

Bomber

2. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

3. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

It was a fun ride. If somebody calls for a bird in So-Cal and an earthquake starts, do the rules allow the shooter to have a shot at another bird in keeping with fairness? And what happens if the house has to be reloaded due to a bunch of broken targets; do you get to start the round over???

I believe that is the rule in Japan where there are lots of earthquakes..inquiring minds and trolls wish to know!!!

4. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Weenies!

5. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Saw the news about the quake this morning. I guess we are lucky that it wasn't the big one that is feared to come. I hope it never comes. I also hope the eruption of the mega volcano in Yellowstone never happens in our country either. That one if it happens will alter life on this planet. I hope we never have to deal with it. Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.