1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

We Finnaly Got It Passed!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Browning30, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browning30

Browning30 TS Member

At the SD state shoot meeting this morning we got the open trophies changed to none resident trophies for a one year trial run to try and get more out of state shooters to attend our state shoot. This was done because we had heard from out of state shooters that they will not come to our state shoot because they have to compeat with the larger amout of instaters for the trophies and AA points. So hopefully we will see an increase in out of state shooters next year due to the change from open to NR trophies. See you next year in Mitchell! Lucas Young

2. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

PA does it and it's not a problem!

Personally I think it's a great idea.

Curt - Delaware

3. ebsurveyor

ebsurveyor Member

I'm from PA and I think it sucks.

4. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Shooting is down all over the country and clubs need to try something to get shooters to shoot at their shoots. Most shooters opt to shoot only so many shoots a year and only those that offer something for them, be it travel time or the size of the shoot . I think your doing the right thing we need to keep shooters coming to all the shoots in high numbers to keep this sport alive. Bern

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.