1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

We Beat Obama

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by dbtrap, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbtrap

dbtrap TS Member

Yeah, yeah I know it is not over. But considering what I thought he was going to do by executive order, Obama really wimped out. Knowing what he was facing in terms of the reaction of people who respect the Constitution, the executive actions amounted to being a bunch of bureaucratic fine tuning of mostly existing federal programs. No, I don't want more gun regulation, but this action is the best he can do and HE LOST THE BATTLE.

The really oppressive stuff he wants to do requires Congressional action. He is not going to get it, and just to make sure I upgraded my NRA Life Membership to Endowment today (the best $250 you will spend). Remember though, the strength of the NRA is not in its money, or staff, or lobbying, it is the coordinated action of its millions of members. Get involved, we stopped Obama from doing what he wanted to do by order, now stop him in Congress.

"When fascism comes to the United States, it will come wrapped in an American flag."--Huey Long

2. skeezix

skeezix Member

Just keep in mind he is a past master of back door deals. He is also really, really good at leading the followers down the path to righteousness.

This is nowhere near over.

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

We didn't beat anyone yet.... It's being reported he's hitting the campaign trail after the swearing in. Guess he doesn't care about the debt limit.

jerbear_2008_0303176.jpg

Jerbear

4. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

We sure as HELL didn't win anything. Anytime they do anything on gun control we are just a little closer to being disarmed.

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

This line of thinking will have us shooting trap with a slingshot.

6. Snidely54

Snidely54 Member

In the words attributed to Gen. Yamamoto, I feel Barry has awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolved. Bring it on B.O.

7. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

STAY tuned...I'll wager as soon as the coronation is over, that his puss will be on every stations newsclip of him yelling like a preacher and bangin the pulpit on how we all needs some mo gun control...can I hear an Amen!?

8. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

"The attack was not that bad and we didn't loose anbody, but don't put down your weapons men, the enemy is not defeted and the war rages on"

9. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Folks we need to Keep On Trucking because the a$$clown isn't going to let up, he has agendas and #1 is destroying this country

10. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

We may think he lost the battle, but the war against the 2nd. Amendment is still on. We have to keep talking, reading, joining the NRA, and keep pressure on our elected officials.

11. Ontario Chris

Ontario Chris Member

I wouldn't start the victory dance just yet. He will be in office for 4 more years and may appoint one or more Supreme Court Justices. The whole ballgame could change....

12. darr

darr Well-Known Member

To quote Winston Wolf " lets don't start ------- each others ----- just yet".But it is obvious that the threat of civil,or at least voter unrest backed off Congress.However Obama has nothing to lose.Sleep with one eye open.

Darr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.