1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

We are NATIONAL SCTP CHAMPIONS!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by blkcloud, Jul 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

Our junior varsity team from Richland High School, Giles county Tn.. went to Sparta last week to compete in the SCTP national competition.. These are 15-16 yr old kids.. I brought my daughter (she is 13) to shoot as a alternate because no one on here team wanted to go.. She shoots in the intermediate entry division.. When we got there we learned that if you had a alternate shooting and their score was higher than one of the kids on the squad, you could use their score.. so we bumped her up from IE to JV.. one of the boys shot a 89 and a 90, she shot a 93 and her all time high 98.. so they used her score.. They won the JV championship by 2 targets!! She also came in second overall in the alternate division.. won 2 medals..missed tying first by 1 target.. I'm really proud of all the kids and their great accomplishment!!
    [​IMG]

2. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

Nice thread....

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Wow!! Nice shooting. You should be very proud of her. I bet she was so excited putting up her best scores when it really counted. Of course congrats to the whole JV team.

4. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

AWESOME......

5. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

cool and congratulations

6. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member

Way to shoot Ally... See you at Maury County Gun Club on Saturday. Don Kerce

7. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Good job, now the Grand!

8. TC

TC TS Member

Congratulations, great job! Tony

9. kiot98

kiot98 TS Member

Crongratulations! can somebody please explain the Front and Back Scoring?

10. radtechbb

radtechbb TS Member

Congratulations from the 5 Rivers Trap Club! As far as the front and back scoring, the first 100 was how many targets were hit in a row from target #1, the back 100 was how many targets were hit in a row going backwards from #100. Even though my son hit 199 targets in a row (yes he missed his first bird) he was low man on the totem pole. Oh well, that is how it goes. I'm very impressed with the winning team, that is really awesome!!! Great job shooters!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.