1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wayne to be interviewed on Meet the Press - Sun

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by g7777777, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

For those of you that want to watch.

Gregory has always struck me as a pretty darn good journalist- lets see how that interview goes

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/22/politics/gun-debate/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Regards from Iowa

Gene

2. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

No one should watch anything CNN has to offer. Why prop up their ratings and then let themn stab every gun owner in the back minutes after the interview. The interview will be available to see and hear later. STAY AWAY from CNN.

3. bigeoj

bigeoj Member

The interview is on Meet the Press which is broadcast on NBC not CNN. We all know the media slants things toward their agenda. The real issue is the mental health problems of most all of these killers. Joe

4. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I thought when David Gregory took over Meet the Press, he would be a partisan hack. He is not QUITE as bad as I thought he would be, but of course he is biased to the left. My uncle who was educated and worked in the most liberal city in Iowa (Iowa City)and then moved to Berkley California to teach at UC does not believe there is an liberal bias to the press in America. Go figure.

5. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

They all broadcasts false information.....I'll be shooting today (10° now) but hope to watch a rerun.

Regardless of who broadcasts the show its something we all should personaly watch. There will be a 100 variations of the interview even amongst us who watched.

Thanks for posting Gene.

6. dls guide

dls guide Member

He did a great job too.

7. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

What time is Meet The Press on? I have the TV on NBC

Gary

8. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I sometimes end up watching it late at night on MSNBC, maybe even early Monday morning when I have trouble sleeping..

9. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

You can go on NBC's website push a button and watch the interview. This Gregory guy, reminded me why I tossed out my TV seven years ago. gyring

10. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

NBC’s David Gregory on Sunday held up a high-capacity magazine for ammunition on national television, a possible violation of Washington, D.C. gun law.

Gregory was asking National Rifle Association CEO Wayne LaPierre whether the NRA was willing to cede any ground on new gun legislation following the Dec. 14 elementary school shooting in Newtown, Conn.

“Here is a magazine for ammunition that carries 30 bullets,” Gregory said on “Meet the Press,” holding it up. “Now isn’t it possible that if we got rid of these, if we replaced them and said, ‘Well, you could only have a magazine that carries five bullets or ten bullets,’ isn’t it just possible that we could reduce the carnage in a situation like Newtown?”

Goes to show.... Laws don't work.

[​IMG]

Jerbear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.