1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wayne Jennings - TEXAS State Singles Champ!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Amarillo GC, Jul 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amarillo GC

Amarillo GC Member

Congratulations to WAYNE JENNINGS of Plainview, the 2009 Texas State Singles Champion.

Wayne survived an all-Amarillo Gun Club shootoff with James Holmes II. Jennings and Holmes posted the only 200s in what can only be described as brutal conditions - a all-time record heat wave accompanied by 30mph winds.

Great shooting to all. Results should be posted at the TTA website - www.texastrap.com

2. Amarillo GC

Amarillo GC Member

Click the above link for the Amarillo Globe News story. Great coverage by the local press.

3. Texas Ton

Texas Ton TS Member

Congrats Wayne, you too Jamie

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Congrats to both shooters!!

We'll hafta give Wayne a new handle. Wayne (Wailin Clays) Jennings? :)

Hap

5. 525 KID

525 KID TS Member

DALTON
    Way to hang in there and never give up!!! Keep it going this weekend in the zone.

6. Helen

Helen TS Member

Congratulations to Jess Anderson the Texas State Doubles Champion, the Texas State Handicap Champion, and the Texas State HAA and HOA Champion. Jess shot a 99 in the Championship Doubles event to tie Charlie W. Long, and went extra "innings" to win the Doubles. He had a 98 in the Championship Handicap Event to win it out right. He had a 392 in the HAA, and a 778 in the HOA. This was some great shooting by a great young man, after taking time off from shooting to finish is College Education. We look forward to seeing more great shooting from this young man. Also Congrats to Wayne Jennings our Texas State Singles Champion. Amarillo Gun Club hosted a great State Shoot, and will be one of ths hosts for the S.W. Zone Shoot this next weekend.

Congratulations to all the winners at the 2009 Texas State Shoot.
    Helen

7. Darla

Darla Member

They're both great "kids". Most people don't know it, but Jess is still 14 (in my mind) I know my dad was watching, cheering and not dry eyed. Wayne was also a great help to us in the office this week, can't express how much I appreciated it.

Congrats to both.

Darla

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.