1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wayne did a pretty good job on Meet the Press

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by g7777777, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

He had trouble at the beginning- particurally with reducing the capacity of magazines

A little difficulty at the end with has the NRA lost political influence

He got stronger as the interview went on though

He needs a lot better makeup

Overall he did a very good job

Regards from Iowa

Gene

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Yes he did do a good job with the jerk interviewing him trying to trip him up all the time, he held his ground

3. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Both he and the ceo of the NRA on meet the press did a commendable job in a VERY HOSTILE environment. Both mediators trying very hard to "trip them up" or otherwise loose their "cool". David Gregory had enough sense to shut up while the meet the cbs press talking headmaster, showed me exactly why he was required to take so many tests to get his drivers license -- methinks his clutch is slipping.........merlyn

4. dezcon

dezcon Member

Thomas Jefferson was quoted to have said "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that you will never need it until they try to take it away!"

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Another quote from our past.

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation...
    One is by sword...
    The other is by debt."
    John Adams 1826

Hap

6. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Wayne did a great job in a hostile environment. Pro-gun advocates will never get a fair/balanced interview in this country. David Gregory is nothing but a liberal butt pirate with a news anchor job. Need to deport he and Piers Morgan at the same time.

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Was the shooter an NRA member, probably not ... I think it should of been brought up and pointed out to the American people ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

WPT they might not to want to dig into that his mother was kind of a gun nut from what I understand, she might have bought him a membership and if he was a member it could cause a whole bunch of damage

9. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Wane you did a good job keeping the moderator in line, and I agree with what you said 100%

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

10. rhett1977

rhett1977 Member

Not sure what Meet the Press y'all watched but he fumbles all over himself. Evaded every single question he was asked. He seemed ill prepared to me.

11. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Well rhett1977, I guess we should just throw in the towel....

12. Redcobra

Redcobra Active Member

I agree with rhett.
    WLaP should be replaced with a better looking smoother talking head. Not dissing the message, but he kind of looks and acts like someone's sleazy uncle.
    Appearance is everything these days, like it or not.

13. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Redcobra, you must be right. Look at the good lookin doo-dahs America just re-elected to represent us.

14. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

Did the reporter David Gregory break the law while displaying that gun magazine on national television ?

Believe Washington DC law forbids possession of such magazines -- but laws don't apply to liberals.

15. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

I'm sure Eric Holders justice department will decline to prosecute.

16. Salt

Salt Member

It seems to me that Wayne did a great job especially when that jackass kept asking the same question over and over just worded different and Wayne kept giving him the same answer. David Gregory just showed me that he is part of the main stream media and liberal anti-gun queers. He tried to trip Wayne up and Wayne stuck to his guns. It was pretty much what I expected to see and hear.

Salt

17. lwr_

lwr_ Member

We need Charleton Heston!! Too bad he is not not here for this crisis.

18. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Charleton Heston? Who said no one needs an AK47? Who said ballistic fingerprinting is something that should be looked into? Who helped lead the charge for the 1968 Gun Control Act? He sure didn't help recruiting efforts. While he made a very powerful figurehead, he was also a loose cannon without a script.

19. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

If they do replace W LaP..I would like them to snag Megan Kelly...easy on the eyes and talks so fast nobody else could get a word in edgewise...arguing with a girl like that is a lost cause..any man brave enough to do so would be SO in over his head

20. rhett1977

rhett1977 Member

Joe Potosky I never said anything about throwing in the towel. He seemed very uncomfortable and unprepared for the questions being asked of him. That's all. I'm a lifetime member of the NRA and suppoert them. I go to all the naquets in my area. I think he needs to be more prepared for his interviews. They knew what questions were likely to be asked and he didn't seem prepared. That's my opinion and you're entitled to yours as well. Merry Christmas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.