1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Way to go Megan! Again!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by tad houston, Apr 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

I have to give a shout out to a young lady that graduated from our team last year and went on to shoot for Lindenwood.

Her dad just called me to pass on that she won the Women's International Trap portion of the 42nd ACUI Nationals going on in San Antonio!

Way to go Megan Orle!

She was in second after the preliminary round and in todays shoot off she came away with the Championship.

Megan was ALWAYS tough in shoot offs, I think she loves them.

I've often said "I wish I could shoot like a girl, as long as it was Megan!

http://www.acui.org/uploadedFiles/Programs/Student_Programs/Clay_targets/Clay_targets_events/Intl_Trap_Womens.pdf
    (Link is too long)

2. Rimfirejim

Rimfirejim TS Member

Congratulations and keep up the good shootin. Jim

3. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

OK, I know some of you that shoot around Missouri, Kansas, Arkansas, Oklahoma and Sparta have shot with Megan.

I have to give her another shout out cause today she shot in the Womens American Trap portion of the ACUI 42nd Annual Clay Targets Tournament and guess what,

after another shoot off, Megan Orle is the Champion again!

You go Girl!

http://www.acui.org/uploadedFiles/Programs/Student_Programs/Clay_targets/Clay_targets_events/American_Trap_Women.pdf

4. Pull-it!

Pull-it! Member

WINNING BOTH AMERICAN AND INTERNATIONAL TRAP TITLES IN THE SAME TOURNAMENT! Now that is one lady that I would not want to shoot against. I have watched her shoot before and she is one of the most dedicated, and competitive lady shooters I have ever seen! HATS OFF TO YOU MEGAN GREAT JOB!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.