1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Way to go Maryland

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by timberfaller, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Communism is rampant in their state house!!

Treat them like others are treating Colorado!

2. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

I agree. Not only have they passed the O'Malley gun control proposals but they increased hunting/fishing fees, imposed new gasoline taxes, abolished the death penalty and are considering driver' licenses for illegals. Boycott Maryland and send government agencies nothing that is not legal for citizens. Hunt, fish and spend your $$$ in other states.

3. 1100 REMINGTON MAN

1100 REMINGTON MAN Active Member

Will Do. As a Ex-Marine I know freedom is not Free.

4. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Beretta must move to a RED STATE!

5. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

So what actually passed?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

6. DONNE

DONNE Member

Until we get rid of the 3 stooges in Annapolis, things are only going to get worse. They can't be voted out! They carry the counties/city with the most people and buy their votes with all the promised "Freebees"! Hell , we even have reduced college tuition for "undocumented" aliens! The voters passed that on a referendum last election. Watch out when the gov. throws his hat into the ring for the Presidential election!!!!

They should change all the welcome signs on the interstates to say "WELCOME TO MARYLAND. WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET?" Martin O'Malley, Govenor.

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

The Dem's here in Delaware are trying to do the same as in MD.....

Problem is that we gun owner's are the minority....

Curt

8. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Or is it as here in neighboring Pennsylvania where the gun-owning population is sizable but just doesn't vote?

Ed

9. DONNE

DONNE Member

Probably so Ed. One of the reasons I've heard given is they don't want to be selected for jury duty.

10. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

As a subject of the People's Republic of Maryland I am enraged at Comrade O'Malley's gun grab bill and the legislators that voted for this mess. Remember fellow Maryland subjects.
    mdmike_2011_301133.jpg
    These jokers in Annapolis are "gunning for your guns". Beretta has promised to move. I wonder if CG and Benelli will follow suit?

11. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Unless we start "gunning for the rotten apples" by getting loud and pushing folks to see all these idiots shortcomings..we will continue to get what we deserve...we MUST: keep pushing to grow the NRA...and smear these guys in public for every tax increase..and every attack on liberty, values and every obvious lack of education on a subject..and it must pinpoint them surgically in every media outlet we can find..and the noise be loud enough and publically organized and large to garner attention even the leftist reporting cant ignore or construe the message

12. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

You know & I know that if they confiscated every legally owned gun the criminals would be happier then hell. No competition! Do as they wish!!
    If you destroyed each and every one of your firearms, and could show me that it could save one life..I'd think seriously about destroying mine..Never happen. The politicos are only buying votes. Lead the sheep and tell them what they believe to be true. Preach an untruth enough and they all believe it to be truth. Remember Hitler? I am ashamed of the problems I'm leaving my grandchildren to face.

Big Jack

13. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Beretta is on its way out. This just ran, so I guess Virginia may get the jobs and the tax revenue.

Beretta had already moved a warehouse to Virginia in the 1990's.

"Sow the wind, and reap the whirlwind" - Hosea 8:7

Best,
    Dennis

14. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

If I were running Beretta, I would move much farther west! It's still "far too close" to the Liberal Commie Democrats on the east cost! Texas and other states are trying to woo the gun industry and I hope they leave the states controlled by the liberal pukes! I DO feel sorry for the decent citizens in those states which have been taken over by them!

15. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

The next move is to get enough signatures to have the law on referendum for the election of November 2014. That should not be a problem and according to one Delegate the law could not be implemented until confirmed by referendum. That would put it on hold until at least November 2014. Being an off year election we may be able to get enough gun owners out to defeat it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.