1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Way to go Boilers...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by crusha, Oct 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Terrell Pryor of Ohio State is an overrated QB, and Purdue showed it today...great game for Purdue, and just what BOTH teams really needed.

My opinion, if Pryor doesn't get himself re-tasked as a wide receiver RIGHT NOW, he can forget ever having any career in the NFL. He will be Canadian league material for sure, because the last thing the NFL needs is another slow-thinking quarterback.

Great day to be a Boilermaker!

2. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

Buzz your killing me, can't stop laughing. Wayne

3. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

First Ohio loses the Grand to Ill. and now Ohio States loses to Purdue in football??

WTH???

4. BrowningPotato

BrowningPotato TS Member

I am a Buckeye through and through and was one of the biggest Pryor fans out there. I am done with him. He does not learn from his mistakes and he gets worse every week. I have never seen a Div. 1 QB with such little composure. He is clueless and needs to go!

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

Tater,

I agree, this guy hasn't shown any growth. Can't think on his feet. If he looks up and his #1 receiver is covered, he just starts running.

When Boeckmann lost to USC, they gave his job to Pryor...I think Tressel needs to make a change. If you can get beat by Purdue on any given day, then the rest of the season can't amount to much.

Ordinarily, I'd say I'm glad OSU got this brainfart out of their system prior to playing Michigan...but with Pryor in there, who knows when they'll lay another egg?

I think he could make a good wide receiver, though...he's just in the wrong position. Put him at WR, and he's NFL material right now. Keep him where he is, and it's Canadian Football, here you come.

6. BrowningPotato

BrowningPotato TS Member

I have been disgusted with Tressel's offense for year, but it has finally come to a head. I love him as a head coach and I think he is a great guy to teach these young men about life, but as an offensive playcaller, he is god awful. I personally do not care to watch the rest of the season, not because OSU is bad, but because it is the same thing every week, you can play the game in your head before it is even played. Maybe if we lose enough (maybe to MICH.) then Tressel will br forced to make some changes... My poor poor buckeyes

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

...and with the Hawkeyes undefeated, this year Tressel's best won't be good enough.

I agree - he needs a good O. coordinator calling plays for him (in addition to a new QB).

I trust there will be hell to pay in Columbus over this.

8. BrowningPotato

BrowningPotato TS Member

"Hell to pay" is the only way changes get made. He hires his friends and family as coordinators and position coaches, maybe a loss like this will put some pressure on the right people. I was actually hoping they would lose to Toledo, at least then my wifes alma matter would get the W.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.