1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WAY OT It's FRIDAY folks! Where's the Luv?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by luvnbearhugs1, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Happy Friday people!!! It's glorious here in the east with 70 degree sunshine out there. Get out and spend Cinco de Mayo showing people why they need to learn English!!

As for me, I am working much of the weekend, but toying with the idea of PGGC on Saturday. Stranger things have happened!

I hope life is good for you all and that you have a wonderful weekend!! Big Hugs to those of you who care.
    <p align="center">
    [​IMG]<br><br>
    </p>

And to those who don't ;)

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Luv ya! Maybe you guys can come shoot registered at Carney? Crab soup...yum!

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Hugs to all

Jerbear

4. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Hey its FRIDAY!!! I'm looking forward to shooting tomarrow. Don't worry, be happy, its FRIDAY. Break-em all Jeff

5. Bob Farne

Bob Farne Member

We skeet/trap/sporting shooters love you too Luvin. Thanks for starting such a nice thread. Now if we can just keep shootlow, Jerbear and Tron off this site, all will be well. On second thought, perhaps they just need more Luv. LOL Bob

6. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

7. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

overbored:

Did you notice that Colonial Beach, Virginia has cancelled their Official Cinco-de-mayo celebration this year? Mash the link above for the story.

Happy Sunday Morning to all! Missed Friday this week since I wasn't paying attention.

8. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

shooting jack:

Too bad, but they think home is here, even though they have broken the law to make it happen. I have no problem with immigration, as long as they come here legally. I feel that if they can break the law to enter the country illegally, they would then have little respect for any of our other laws as well. Respect EVERY law and get here through legal means.

Happy Monday!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.