1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Way off-topic

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by quicky, Aug 10, 2013.

1. quicky

quicky Member

OK, a little help here: I am looking for the best trimmer for nose and ear hair. It relates to shooting as I have a hard time getting ear plugs in if things get a little overgrown. Thanks, KQ

2. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Easy. Ask any young lady that you know or do not know if and where she gets a "Brazillian Waxing." Then frequent the same establishment. Better yet, trade waxing labor with that young lady to save money.

Or ask at any traditional barber shop/specialty cutlery store. But I think the first solution is more cost effective.

3. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Get an OSTER Moustache and Beard Trimmer clippers. You can trim anything with them. I don't what what they cost, but have had mine for 20+ years. Hope that helps.

4. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Hard to believe but the one from Harbor frieght is better than the Wahl. Keep it clean and good batteries. Jeff

5. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

Sounds like a quality weed eater might be in order.....just kiddin'

Father-in-law has one with a rounded head that he said works great in ears and nose.