1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Way O/T-Wireless ear phones for tv

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Kim Little, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kim Little

Kim Little Member

We have enjoyed our Sony DP-IF5100 for years with wireless Sony earphones MDR IF5000. Several of my friends have them (we bought them as gifts for our husbands). Kim

2. Andy44

Andy44 Active Member

I found the Sony RF-915R model to be excellent!

AndyH ;-)

3. CannonCocker

CannonCocker TS Member

Sennheiser wireless are VERY good. Wife and I each have a pair and can adjust to our own satisfaction. They have several models and prices.

I got mine from Amazon.com.

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

DaveP What are you useing ear phones for ? I ask because my wife and I bought Wireless Speakers to use watching TV and It,s great . Cost us 100 bucks for two they are small good sound and no more blasting TV .

5. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Alf-99 where did you get the Wireless Speakers, just what I'm looking for. Thanks, Bill

6. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Bill I found them at Best-Buy . Name Rocketfish Digital Wireless Speakers Part number RF-WS01/WSO1 I love them My wife is worse then I am . I have heard the TV playing before I got to the house but no more . The sound is very good and the speakers are small . Bose makes some also just more money we gave 100 bucks for the set . The biggest problem buying them is trying to tell the sales guy that this is all I need .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.