1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Waukesha Gun Club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by crapper, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crapper

crapper TS Member

Friend told me today that WGC has another manager. I hear her name is Chris and from the sound of it has a nice resume, having managed at several other clubs. Now the question is what is the other manager for. Is the writing on the wall. Where did the money come from? Paying for two managers. Plus benifits etc. What is this all about??????

2. guncase

guncase TS Member

crapper,,, Why don't you go to the club and ask someone who would know
    what IS this all about". No one on here has any more idea than you do "whats up?" It's your assignment to check it out ,,,THEN post the findings!! Paul

3. MX-15L

MX-15L TS Member

The Lady's name is Chris Johnson(sp?). She and her husband used to shoot alot, but she gave it up to raise the family. They were very active in the Sporting Clays game several years ago. I met her last week, and think she will be a good fit for Waukesha.

I hope this small bit of information helps.

JoeZ

4. Donm

Donm Active Member

Joe is that Steve Knoll's wife?

5. Adjustment Boy

Adjustment Boy TS Member

I'm looking at the most recent issue of The WGC News and there is a article on front page about the new manager. Her name is Kris Johnson (spelled correctly). Accortding to newsletter, she will be responsible for inside the clubhouse to include managing the clubhouse and bar and will be responsible for member communication. This will allow Mark Ruidl to concentrate on overall operation with emphasis on the grounds and venues.

Kris has had expirence managing at other venues before parenthood took her away from sport and has a background in sporting clays and skeet.

Hopefully this gives a little more insight. Maybe a WGC official can add to this.

Brad Patterson

6. guncase

guncase TS Member

See,,,, pretty easy wasn't it??? I remember Kris, she used to help with the State shoot years ago,,kinda in charge of the entry tickets at that time. Sounds like a good addition the the crew!! Again!! Check out what you hear BEFORE you form an opinion!! There is plenty of time to be wrong,,, Paul

MIA,, yes,, I cooked up 30# of short pork ribs for the club today, along with 20# of Baby Swiss, Munster, and curds cheese!! Had a great croud and a great time. Paul Rogers, from Illinois broke 50 16yd and 49 in the jackpot!!,, Great turnout for such a bad day!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.