1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

WAUKESHA GUN CLUB - X-MAS BASKET SHOOT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Rico46, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Congratulations to the WGC for an outstanding Christmas Basket Shoot. The club provided top notch baskets for all four shooting venues; trap,skeet,5-stand, sporting clays and for the high overall. The weather was brisk but the scores were still very high. The club provided roasted turkey, vegetables, sausages, pies and cookies etc. If you went hungry shame on you!

Kudos to our President Pat Gerbensky, club managers Mark Ruidl & Kris Johnson and staff for putting on one of the best basket shoots of all times. Thanks again for a job well done!

Rick Brohmer

2. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Hello:
    although i was un able to attend, it is nice to hear something nice about the waukesha gun club. i think the management staff is going in the right direction. congratulations!
    steve balistreri

3. Bullheaded on SKB

Bullheaded on SKB TS Member

I agree with Rick the club provided nice basket prises, good food and a nice friendly shooting atmosphere. Looks like everyone has a grea time. The WGC managers have worked hard to change the image of the club. Good job to all

Chet

P.S. Sully stop whining you got your baskets : )

4. Bullheaded on SKB

Bullheaded on SKB TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.