1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Waukesha Gun Club Ready for Five Man

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by XXPowder, Jun 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XXPowder

XXPowder Member

I was at Waukesha Gun Club this weekend, there are no water problems!
    I also notice all the trap kids cutting grass and removing grass from the cement. Waukesha will have ten traps going this year, the shoot will start on
    Friday, they are giveing $100 HOA prices to all classes both Friday and Saturday. The Sunday five man should also have nice weather........See you there.........

2. knutershooter

knutershooter Member

is the 5 man event closed or can you still enter a team?

3. XXPowder

XXPowder Member

UP to the top

4. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

The club grounds are good shape! I shot their both on Saturday and Sunday.
    The managers Karen & Pat Gerbensky got the club clicking on all cylinders. The WTA & WGC together are coming off a very large and successful SE Zone Shoot. The WTA is chomping at the bit. With successful regional zone shots and a big turnout on the Five-man we'll be rolling into a big & successful state shoot. We look forward to all teams from WI, IA, MN, IL and MI. WTA is putting on the viddles come Saturday Night! We'll have hog jowls, possum, fat back, grits, greens and all the fixins. Come all...come plenty!

Our team Buddah's Bears is made up of Ron "Buddah" Rousseau, Thomas "Hopparu" Hoppe, Ron "Richochet" Rieck, Ricky "Flinch No More" Brohmer and Ricky "Wild & Wooly" Wicklund. Hope to see you all on Saturday and Sunday!

Rick Brohmer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.