1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Waukesha Gun Club Added Money Open to Any Shooter

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by XXPowder, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XXPowder

XXPowder Member

The Waukesha Gun Club which is holding the Southeast Zone Championship is offering over $2000 dollars to out of zone shooters. I will of course be offering in zone Trophies, but the Cash will be open to anyone!
    WGC will be the only zone held in Wisconsin which has open money to all shooters. When Waukesha held the zone two years ago,there were a large number of out of zone shooters. Open money should encourage a even greated turn out and should attract out of State shooters as well as out of zone shooters that have there zone shoots on different weekend!

2. 99 straight

99 straight TS Member

I may be mistaken, but isn't the Southeast Zone the only zone that doesn't have out of zone trophies? A bunch of us shot there 2 years ago and that was the biggest complaint we heard. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

3. XXPowder

XXPowder Member

They do have out of zone this year, but this year you can win the prize money offered by the club and the WTA. Thats really a lot better than giving away one or two out of zone trophies since no one hands them out for class or yardage! I think for example if you win D singles you get 150 dollars, D doubles $100, $100 for yardage not bad if your out of zone and shoot a winning score! That's a great deal since none of the other zones have anything like that.

4. clays@wis

clays@wis TS Member

99 straight
    It appears that no other zone is offering trophies for out of zone shooters
    just a token $30 for the out of zone champion and runnerup.
    nothing for the lower class shooters.

You can see all of the zone programs on the WTA website.at http://www.witrapshooters.com/

The Southeast zone at Waukesha is the only zone offering their $2,100 in added money to shooters from any zone.
    Champion in the 200 bird singles will get $250 plus all class winners will get $150

We do have $ 1,100 in Actual trophys for all in zone winners

5. 99 straight

99 straight TS Member

We will be there, like we always are. We love shooting there regardless if there's money or not. It's still targets and a great time.

And Thank You for correcting me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.