1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Waukesha Fish fry Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Rico46, Jul 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Sounds good to me..I'll see you there Ricky.

Rick Brohmer

2. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

A nice little outing last friday. Shot half way decent and won a few dollars back on the lewis. The fish fry was outstanding! Almost to much food! Three huge pieces of cod, potato salad, french fries, cold slaw and two pieces of rye bread! Got mnore than my $10 worth...

Rick Brohmer

3. black lab

black lab TS Member

I hope nobody was shooting on the trap that was used for practice at the State shoot. According to Ron R. that is an illegal trap and nobody should be shooting on it. The shoot would be a whole lot better if guys like him would just stay home.

4. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

MIA it was put on by Coach House and it was wonderful my friend! Well worth the money!

Rick

P.S. KX-5, I shot on that squad and I have to admit that the doubles targets coming across our view was a distraction for anyone shooting! Mr. Rousseau demeanor may have be questionable but his statement is correct!

5. black lab

black lab TS Member

Rick,

What statement that he said is correct? I too shot on G-4 for the handicap that day. There were people practicing doubles while we shot and there didn't seem to be a problem then. If Ron had a problem, why didn't he just come over and ask politely to hold off until after you guys were done? Also, If that trap is illegal then why was Waukesha charging us $6 to shoot practice on it. I also was told you could have moved back over to G-3, but you guys told the directors to go to %$#@. I hope you realize that by making people wait, you only hurt your own club.

6. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

KX5, your statement is absolutely false! I was on the squad and heard the entire conversation between the shooters and the directors. I was also their when our squadleader Tom Hoppe (not Ron Rousseau)asked you guys politely to cease so we could finish the last fifty. At no time did anyone on the squad tell directors Bill Simonar or Brad Patterson anything but the facts. No one swore at them or was disrespectful in any manner! In fact neither of them would have tolerated that from any shooter!!!

If doubles practice targets were crossing into your field you had every right to ask it to be stopped until you completed your shoot. I would surely understand your concern as a fellow shooter. There was no malice toward you or anyone else that was practicing. We had two shooters that were only a target or two down after the first 50. I believe all the shooters on the squad finished in the 90's.

It was "not" Waukesha Gun Club's intention to make issues for those shooting on the field nor those on the practice trap. It was an unfortunate situation that needed to be rectified. A situation we will build on next year. Looking into anything beyond that would simply be a figment of your imagination.

Rick Brohmer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.