1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Waukesha does it again!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by blonde sporty shooter, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blonde sporty shooter

blonde sporty shooter TS Member

Lips....what has Waukesha done again?

2. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

What could possibly have been said that it was deleted? I'd like to see an example. There is an awful lot of deleting going on that I can't see where anything could be said to subject to deletion. This is a request for monitors to please explain. Sometimes these post get very aggravating when audited!

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

You can probably find out more at WTA or WGC sites.

No one said anything that I saw. Sounds to me like management drama.

HM

4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

One manager was fired. The other one quit. After a short period of good food, etc.
    etc. the club is back to where it was before. - This is just what I remember of the post, not what I have personal knowledge of. I went to shoot at the club one day last January and was so P.O. at the prices and the way I was treated that I walked out without shooting and drove back home. (which cost me about $40 in gas)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.