1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Waterboarding

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by tomc66, Apr 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tomc66

tomc66 Member

It was revealed yesterday, that one al Qaida suspect was waterboarded 168 times. I think he was just about ready to tell us where Bib Laden is hiding when Obama stepped in and ended the torture.

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The technique should be moved from Gitmo to Washington D. C.

HM

3. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Waterboarding is fun, but torture to others.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v712/Tronspace/?action=view&current=hass.gif" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

4. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

No waterboarding or torture for illegals and terrorist suspects, but it is just fine and dandy for the cops to Taze us, kill us with the taze, and nobody seems to bat an eye.....WTF????

5. tomc66

tomc66 Member

Yea! All over the country the cops are tazing and shooting innocent people just for fun. It must happen thousands of times each day.

6. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Since nazibama took office I've been tortured beyond belief,,,

7. Frank C

BTW Tomc66, I said Taze, not shooting, and yes, for the most part, they ARE innocent people.....

8. colonel klink

colonel klink Active Member

Yup, I work for the local police dept. & we have a tazing quota. Every officer MUST taze at least 30 people a month. Heck, some people love it so much they come in every 1st of the month just to get theirs. LOL
    Those that get tazed obviously did something to deserve it. Colonel

9. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

There must be a reason Wayne LaPiere (NRA) called most leo's jack booted thugs a few years ago.

Waterboarding real terrorist would be fun. However how many of those jack booted thugs think the government is right about calling conservatives terrorist. Just food for thought.

10. Frank C

very easy to search for stats on Taze deaths......If we could save just ONE life by banning tazings.....

11. white rattler

white rattler Member

What is waterboarding? Trevor Dawe.

12. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

I seen a lady on TV last night telling how bad Waterboarding was and that we need to stop it .. I only wish a terrorist would fly a plane up her fat a$$ and she if she would change her mind .

13. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Bring all the suspects to Chicago we have a few retired CPD officers that can get at the truth!

14. HOT-HAMMER

HOT-HAMMER TS Member

IT TOOK THAT MANY TIMES TO GET HIM CLEAN...SOME ONE WROTE IN TO O'RILEY LAST NIGHT AND ASKED.. WOULD YOU WATERBOARD SOMEONE TO SAVE THE LIFE OF YOUR CHILD?...IF YOU WOULD, YOU CAN NOT OBJECT TO SOME-ONE ELSE DOING IT TO SAVE THERES....RICK SMITH

15. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

probably the first time those ragheads have been clean!

16. olabell

olabell TS Member

I guess we could cut their heads off slowly like they do our people, guess that is more humane.
    I certaintly don't call him my president!

17. white rattler

white rattler Member

So for a second time what is waterboarding? Trevor Dawe.

18. jbbor

jbbor Active Member

Trevor - Lay on your back, put a tee shirt over your face and have someone pour water over the tee shirt. You will then know what waterboarding is. Any U.S. service member who went through SERE training knows how it works. Jimmy Borum

19. JerryP

JerryP Active Member

white rattler, It is simulated drowning. Stated simply, they cover the face with a rag and pour water over it.

ADDED:jbbor and I answered at the same time. What I don't understand is if it doesn't work after a couple of trys how can it be expected to work on the 183rd attempt.

20. drh08

drh08 TS Member

I doubt 168 times, by us anyway, come on that is not practical. I don't think the question is what kind of torture, the real question is, do you get results. At some point during torture you will say what ever it is they want you to say just to make it stop. That means anything true or not, so at that point torture is pointless. You would think we have better ways of getting information that is way more reliable wouldn't you???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.