1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Water Boarding v/s Beheading?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by slipping into darkness, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

I cannot believe there are groups who feel a need to know what the C.I.A. does to terrorist. why are these same people not on T.V yelling about all the telivised beheadings. since were so barbaric i wish they all move over there. they are just making this Great country weaker. Oh a new topic, wasn't Bernanke in charge when Wall Street collasped. a whistle blower told him of a problem about 2yrs prior an he did nothing, now obama renominates him. slid.

2. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Things are going as planned. Obama want our free nation gone. You look at it this way and it all adds up and makes sense.

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

If making one terrorist "uncomfortable" saves an American life, I'm all for it.
    We as Americans have forgotten what real war is. Ask the families of anyone captured in Nam, or any other war. Remember Somalia. I can still remember the American bodies being dragged thru the streets after a chopper went down.

4. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Never forget Mogadishu. Clinton ordered the number of US troops in Somalia to be reduced and replaced by UN troops. By June of '93, only 1,200 US combat soldiers remained in Somalia. The rest is just history...very bloody history. Never forget..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.