1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Watching 9/11 memorials

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Rick Barker, Sep 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

I am impressed.

Joe Biden delivered one hell of a speech.

Paul Simon doing a moving rendition of his "Sounds of Silence"

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Rick:

I heard Biden give a very impressive speech once. Then he got busted for plagiarizing it from a British politician. He was also flunked out ot a class in college for plariarism. About 3 years ago, after spending nearly three decades as a congressman for the most powerful country on earth, Joe Biden reported his own total net worth to be $28K -- about two months' salary for a Senator.

Plagiarism and irresponsibility -- that's who Joe Biden really is.

Watch what his net worth is at the end of Obama's term. That might tell you something.

-Gary

3. Rick Barker

I would find it very hard to believe he wrote the speech he delivered, It is waaaayyyy beyond his mental ability,

I'm just commenting on his delivery of it. It was a very patriotic presentation, something todays Democrats are not known for.

4. GW22

GW22 Active Member

So Obama and Biden can deliver other peoples' speeches. Big deal. So can Charlie Sheen.

-Gary

5. Rick Barker

Just making observations in view of one of the most tragic days of our history.

Sorry it upset you.

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

LOL, you didn't upset me. I just don't want anyone mistaking Joe Biden for a decent human being.

Some of the memorial programs have been very moving. Especially the ones on the History Channel last night.

-Gary

7. cafowler

cafowler Member

There's one on A&E now called "120 minutes". Just video from individuals and radio traffic of emergency workers. Pretty incredible stuff. It's the rest of the story we never saw on the nightly news. It's very moving to see the event again in the words of just normal people who where there, or lived nearby, or worked to respond to the aftermath. The videos from up close after the first colapse are eiry. It really makes you feel like you are there.

8. SpeedyWho

SpeedyWho Active Member

I watched the "120 Minutes" too.

I question after watching it is what have we really done since then. All we've done is stir the Middle Eastern Pot up some more. They'll be more of these shitheads wanting to worse and bigger things to us. Wipe them out or deal with these animals forever.

9. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Your right SpeedyWho,

Had we treated this as a WAR it would have been over a long time ago. But it will have the same ending as Viet Nam.

Politicians make lousy battle decisions.

I think had the terrorist taken out the buildings with the news agency's in them, our news media would have been behind the USA and Bush.

When they made the collective decision to not show the towers going down anymore because they felt the "people couldn't handle watching it" That told me whose side they are on!!

You'd be amazed at what hasn't been shown or told about that day and those that followed! Even ten years later!

But we were all informed and continue to be told by the liberals that Bush should have responded differently then he did in the classroom in FL when he was first told! GIVE ME A BREAK!

At that time I was watching a lot of news stations, I had nothing else to do. It was months before I heard any mention of the "jumpers". I seen it in a PBS documentary and they said then they didn't report about it because they didn't think the American people could of handle it at that time. They were afraid if they had, the people might have done what was done after Pearl Harbor with the American Japanese. The internment of Muslims.