1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Watched Palin speech

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Juno, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juno

Juno TS Member

37,244,000 WATCHED PALIN SPEECH ... [24,029,000 WATCHED BIDEN; 38,379,000 WATCHED OBAMA] drudgereport. com

Wow...How fast this election has changed. The Liberals & Democrats a week ago were all giddy, the election was but a formality. Oh how that all has changed now. I hate calling Sarah Palin a rock-star, but she is the most talked about woman in the world now.

Were living in history no matter how this election turns out. Now maybe we can get down to issues, instead of just trying to make this election about "a first for America".

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Two maverics. Can't wait to see them in office. Murray

3. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Political affiliations aside, Palin sounded more like someone who had the opportunity to get up and speak and just read a speech rather than delivered one. Start talking about the issues? Well I never though I'd be saying this but tell that to the Republicans!!!! I have been watching the entire convention and all I hear is attacking the liberals! It sounds so hateful it's ridiculous! Not only that but I have heard barely anything about the "issues." All it is is bashing Obama. Now, I've got no problem bashing Obama, that's politics and what not, but when you ONLY bash Obama and not talk about the issues...well then we have issues.
    -Trappy

4. Juno

Juno TS Member

Trappy, you have to admit, that was funny! "Maybe you went to the kitchen for a popsicle".

5. AAA 27 AAA

AAA 27 AAA TS Member

Trappy12;

You wouldn't know a good thing if it hit you square in the mouth.

Can you not see that her speech was not campaign rhetoric, but came from genuine substance? Can you not see that this great woman was found by John McCain in February at a Governor's convention, and saw that her American values were what he was looking for; to take our country into the future?

Why do people like you carry on with such blind negativity?

DANG, I know why, because you're LOSERS and you want America to fail!!!!

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

And I paraphrase:

"...someone who speaks favorably of people when they're listening, then calls them bitter clingers when they're not listening..."

Ouch.

7. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Yep,,good one zara!!

I wonder,,exactly where did Trappy get those naive liberal talking points? Or, if Trappy completely missed the issues in the speech, what's wrong with his comprehension?

8. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

TRAPPS, you can debate my views but you DO NOT get to tell me that I don't love my country!

Alright, I'll throw something else out there. Most should agree that if McCain is to win the election that he is going to need to get the independent voters. Well the convention is stretching much more towards the staunch conservative base than it is to those independents. Though Palin is undoubtedly giving McCain some fuel for his fire, it is with the conservatives, not independents. Since Palin, Obama has since secured the states of Iowa and Minnesota, who were previously considered swing states.
    -Trappy

9. Paladin

Obama has secured nothing, except maybe a return trip to Illinois. The election isn't until November,,kid.

Regarding "Though Palin is undoubtedly giving McCain some fuel for his fire, it is with the conservatives, not independents", wrong again. Read the news. This woman is connecting with voters across the spectrum, big time!

10. AAA 27 AAA

AAA 27 AAA TS Member

Trappy12;

You claim you love your country, but found nothing good in Sarah Palin's speech.

Are you one of those bitter Americans who have been listening to the Democrats tell you how bad it it is in our country? Telling Americans how bad it is in America is the center of the Democrat campaign.

Are you listening to the Republican convention about Sarah Palin now?

11. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

Is trappy 12, 12 years old? If he is why even listen to him? Remember the old saying children should be seen not heard. Especially when it has to do with politics.

12. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

TRAPPS, you're full of it. How does not liking Palin make me not love my country? In order to love my country do I HAVE to like Palin? If so, that sounds a bit dictorial to me.

And yes, I am listening to the convention right now. Still don't know what Palin is going to do to help America become better.
    -Trappy

13. Paladin

"Still don't know what Palin is going to do to help America become better."

Sending the first and third most liberal senators packing,,will be a job well done.

14. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Trappy, Your shoe is getting slippery. If you're going to put your foot in your mouth every time you post at least quit drooling.

HM

15. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Go to your room you brat,,,(and do your homework),,,

16. AAA 27 AAA

AAA 27 AAA TS Member

Trappy12;

You are right!! I am full of it. I'm full of optimism and energy beyond words after Palin's speech and even more after McCain gave his tonight. So yes, I AM FULL OF IT. I'm full of American optimism. That this is the greatest place on earth. I can never repay what my forefathers built and died for. I can never repay all the blood that was sacrificed so that I am able to enjoy the sport of trapshooting. I can never repay all the American sacrifices for freedom in the wars before us. Not even in my entire lifetime will I ever be able to repay. So guess what, the enemies of this great nation come in many forms, shapes, from across the big waters, and from within our borders. And, Hussein Obama is one of those enemies. And yes, it will take the likes of John McCain and Sarah Palin to defeat them, and not the likes of people like you and your beliefs. The defeat of Hussein Obamas radicalism begins November 4, 2008. So people like you better get ready.

Now, tell me why you love your country as you say you do? You couldn't find anything good with Palin's speech. Do you not believe what she said? Do you not believe that she has been successful in her political career? Do you not believe what the media is saying about her?

17. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

No liberal can love America because no liberal will defend America.

18. JH

JH Well-Known Member

ru4477 is a Move.org parasite....do not waste your time trying to reason with IT....PALIN showed more poise and intelligence than the Welfare Messiah....never mind the balding narcissist....

The woman drives herself to work...no styrofoam Greek columns...no designer Presidential Seal....no rubbing elbows with the Left-Wing Media Elite....no Susan Sarandon/Jane Fonda admirer...

Left-wing, cowardly weasels........PALIN is your worst nightmare!

19. i_shoot

i_shoot Member

Trappy, you would stand a better chance of beating me at a round of Trap than Obama beating McCain this November.

Load that up & shoot it out your Liberal barrel,

i_shoot

20. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

TRAPPS, hey guess what?! I am full of optimism as well! Right now, I have no doubt that America is struggling, as should all responsible Americans. However I believe the future is brighter than ever! The whole oil crisis is a blessing in disguise! We all know how ingenuitive (sp) America is, so we should be able to find alternative PERMANENT energy sources very soon! Not only that, but we would be able to provide energy to the entire world if we got it right first! Just imagine how great America would be if that was accomplished. We would undoubtedly be the greatest nation ever, and by a far stretch, if we were able to accomplish such a feat! Well guess what, I don't believe that McCain can accomplish that! He claims he is green, well his voting record doesn't show it. I do believe that Obama, like him or not, would be the better candidate to accomplish that task.

That is just one of my views on America's future.

Do you love your country enough to admit that it is currently going down the wrong path, thanks mostly (but not exclusively) to the executive leadership we have had these past two terms?
    -Trappy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.