1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Watch this job map of the USA #################

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Jerbear, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Watch this job map of the USA, well worth a minute of time
    This map is of the whole USA and shows job losses and gains from 2004 until present. You just click on the upper left side of the map where there is a arrow and then you watch as the sliding arrow goes from 2004 until present. The job gains will show up as green and the job losses will show up as red.
    This is well worth one minute of your time!!

See link above.....

Jerbear

2. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Imagine how awful it would look but for all those jobs Obama SAVED.

3. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Some sources are saying the recession has ended; but, when you see the recent job losses of another 1/2 million +, and, I believe the rate of unemployment is approx. 9.4%, now that's change we can believe in. Keep up the good work? Let's get serious, Obama has no regard for the private sector and must be only looking at the government, AIG, Freddie, Fannie, GM & Chrysler. The rest of the economy really sucks. May be that's why his popularity is sinking. BT-100dc

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Interesting. You could see Katrina hit like a bomb. And Obama was a nuclear holocaust.

HM

5. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

And still the left is blaming Bush. Go figure. Jake

6. Texas Yankee

Texas Yankee Member

Very interesting chart. If you look closely at when this country started losing jobs it started and been getting worse since Queen Nancy and King Harry and the court jesters took over in SNL Washington.

7. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

The rapid expansion of the red circles remined me of a nuclear war scenario as well. Pretty depressing view of reality.

Is there any one posting here (not retired) that hasn't been professionally effected by this?

8. Milkbone

Milkbone TS Member

I'm so thankful for King Obammy for saving those 25 jobes he saved. Hail to the chief!

9. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I have my vendor salesmen calling.......usually telling me that they laid off more people again.....they are at the desperation stage, some are anyway,...others want to make an appointment to just come and visit if nothing else. Had one just call today,....said the lights were basically out in Detroit, he actually ask if we were still in business. He said he'd talked to more answering machines lately than in his whole career.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.