1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Watch the change!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Big Jack, Nov 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Now that Israel & their neighbors are exchanging, watch our muslim leader change the decree to back Israel to the hilt. The conflict is about to erupt to a major war and guess who our mighty president is going to back. Oh, our ships are offshore in case Americans must be evacuated.
    The rockets that are being fired into Israel are coming form where? Someone is instigating this and provoking it into a fight. This is the flexibility he secretly announced during his campaign? Just watch what the Israel forces come up with. They may just wipe this Hamas group off the map completly. Then, who will step up. Unfortunatly, many innocents will be killed in the process.

Big Jack

2. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

This is all because of Obama turning his back on Israel. They feel they have to go this alone. I say more power to them. Obama is going turn on all of us in time. Are you prepared to handle things on your own?

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Obama got 68% of the Jewish vote. Why should he care about Israel now that he got re-elected?

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

Predictable, based on our election.

5. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

He's gone to Asia to kiss their butts.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    He already got his Nobel Peace Prize, why should he care?

7. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Oh, yea, I forgot about that. He only cares about himself.

8. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Obamas book.
    From Audacity of Hope: "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

9. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

I will stand for israel over the muslims I also think obama will turn on us I just wonder how many would stand up to fight?

10. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

He doesn't seem ready to step in to help squash the situation. All he offers is more bullshit. For him to step in and tell the Muslim world they should stop would be cutting his on throat. Do you really think they would listen to him. One congressman has warned, I think it was Egypt, that their funds from the United States could be cut-off. Hell, we are supporting every country over there. It's time to start supporting our own country and let these ragheads attempt to stand on their own two feet. The Israelies can do a good job without our HELP. Oh, I remember, they are part of our coilition as he calls it. Forget the coilition, Just turn them loose & when we need their help they can thumb their noses. Just how many countries offered support when New York & New Jersey were nearly destroyed by the superstorm. Grand total "0".

Big Jack

11. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Rick,
    Did he really get 68% of the Jewish vote this time, I knew they supported him heavily last time but I would of thought they would have learned? Maybe they should have they're borders turned back?

12. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

The exact amount, I do not know, but i have seen reports of 60 to 80 % support Obama and that his stance on Israel does not matter to jewish voters here. The third link from the Huffington Post is supposed be an exit poll on 11/06/12.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/27/us/politics/republicans-go-after-jewish-vote.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/11/06/3-reasons-why-jews-could-decide-2012-election/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/07/jewish-voter-exit-polls_n_2084008.htnl

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/04/opinion/etzioni-jewish-voters/index.html

---------------------------------------------------------------

I have posted here many times, the Republicans can never rely on the Jewish voter. Even if Obama nuked Israel, the people here would still vote Democrat. The Dems have done an excellent job convinicing people the Republican party here is the reincarnate of the Nazi Party from Germany. There was some B&M by some, about Obama, but in the end, all he had to do was spend 5 minutes in NJ after hurricane Sandy and all was forgiven.

13. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

I guess this is an example of Obama turning his back on Israel.

In 2010, U.S. President Barack Obama asked Congress for a $205 million allocation for Iron Dome beyond the regular American military assistance to Israel and received it. This year, following discussions between U.S. Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta and Defense Minister Barak, the Americans approved $675 million in additional funding over three years for additional batteries and for the purchase of the interceptor missiles.

14. oz

oz Active Member

I reaqd some tme ago that WE had a missle defense system and that odumbo got rid of it because it was provacative to our enemies???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.