1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Watch for this man if you deal with him

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by captin, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captin

captin TS Member

have heard about deals like this on this site but never happened to me,,,till now I guess..

HaHA smokin joe you need to seek help !!!! YOU are the one that contacted me wanting to trade your barrel for mine !! I posted it ant YOU are the one that offered a trade by respondint to my post as well as a email anf then you called me....

For everyone else information we agreed to trade by phone and then confirmed it by email..

I have all the emails he sent me and will by happy to post them for all to see..

He also agreed to trade ext chokes if I would sent him my ext chokes,,, then the next day he called and said he would only trade if he kept his ext chokes..

Then he said he would send the barrel Monday just as I agreed to do with mine and I SENT MY barrel to him as we agreed Priority mail Monday AM...an hour later he called me back and asked if I sent it and that he did not know if he wanted to trade or not..Than said well he did not shoot the barrel so he would go ahead and sent it AND DID NOT.

nEXT HE SAID WHEN HE GETS MY BARREL he would try it and if he likes it he might trade or do something was his words...

Now My barrel has been on the way to him since early Monday AM August 1st he has not called me YET he post it here...

This man has problems,,, Now I am out of a barrel to shoot until and IF HE SENDS my barrel back. Also out of shipping cost...

I will post this in another thread and email anyone the emails he sent me to show I am RIGHT.

Check out the thread and see who contacted who...

captin

Edit/Delete My Post

Show

2. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

Dude take a chill pill. It's hard to make sense of your post. Joe is a regular on here. Give it more than 24hrs & Im willing to bet he makes it good. Just delete this crap before you piss him off.
    Jimmy

3. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

Upon further reading, I'd send Joe a prepaid return label. I'm sure he'll be glad to send your barrel back.
    Jimmy

4. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

If this is the "captin" I know it is a true statement, I have sold him a couple of different things with just a verbal agreement, he is a very honest person & would NOT bad mouth anyone without a very good reason. Ross Puls

5. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

Just read Joe had surgery and wouldn't be on here awhile.....

This smells a little fishy.
    Jimmy

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I have dealt with Ray Grimes ( Captin) and he is as straight as an arrow,one of the best I ever dealt with

7. captin

captin TS Member

Yes he had surgery, he told me of it when we talked. And yes Ross it is me..

I posted this because of this being the third day of going through this crap with him and as far as pissing him off DO YOU THINK I GIVE A S$$$...!!!!!

aND YOU MUST HAVE LOST YOU MIND THINKING i SHOULD SENT HIM A PREPAID POSTAL LABLE TO RETURN THE BARREL WE AGREED TO TRADE FOR ANF I HELD UP MY END OF THE DEAL ?????

GET REAL !!!!!

He contacted me and wanted to trade DO YOU UNDERSTAND ???? LOOK AT THE POST under WTT Beretta barrel...

8. captin

captin TS Member

Ross and cubancigar thanks for the up...

I would never do this IF I THOUGHT THERE WAS A SLIGHT CHANCE I WAS NOT IN THE RIGHT !!

captin

9. captin

captin TS Member

Ross you have a email

10. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

Ray,
    By saying it was fishy, I was not meaning you were dishonest. I just meant if Joe was out of commission that you could have been the victim of fraudulent activity. But I'm confused, you just sent the barrel yesterday, right? Where does the three days come from?
    Jimmy

11. 870

870 Well-Known Member

Gee, come on already. The guy responded to the other thread you slammed him in, and said he was returning the barrel to you unopened, on his dime. A little early to slam someone on this, he hasn't even received it yet?

What's the big deal? He doesn't want to make the trade since he understands the barrel won't fit his gun.

12. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

Ray,
    Looks like your problem solved itself and all you lost was time. Glad you are both honest and it worked out.
    Jimmy

13. captin

captin TS Member

Nothing IMO has been solved !!! I don't have the barrel that I sent him and don't know if I will get it back since he did not do what he said he would when he said he would send me the barrel we both agreed to trade for.. !!

14. 870

870 Well-Known Member

You're overreacting IMO. He's backing out of the deal since he believes it won't fit his gun. It happens.

He won't even receive the barrel for a few more days yet, you're just out time.

15. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

"Anger Management"

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tsG60q_n3MU?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tsG60q_n3MU?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

16. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

DELETED due to languge

17. captin

captin TS Member

Anytime you gona be at a trap shoot and you even think I will be there,,,I would love for you to say that to my face......Just ask someone to point me out..

And thanks for adding me to your list you must be the same if not came out of the same stipid stock as joe did most likley spawn from to close kin...

18. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

Deleted due to languge

19. captin

captin TS Member

jimmy c you so smart man don't other people want to type and use punk u ations like you man bet you wuz the envy of all yo friends till you found out when you was born yo daddy slapped yo mama,,or thought he wuz yo daddy.

20. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

I'll deal w/Smok'n Joe anytime.
    Jimmy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.