1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Waste of tax payers money

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smsnyder, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

I loaded the gun you guys pull the trigger. lol

2. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Liberals. They are a giant waste of tax payers money. Not only do we pay them to take up space in congress and do nothing, then we pay more at the pump, and more in taxes so that we can support the welfare problem. Yup, liberals.

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

It the whole house, all have the same investment portfolio!!!! time for a 3rd party. Im all for the phonebook monkey party.............have a monkey randomly pick names from a phone book. couldnt be worse.

4. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

More than just a waste of taxpayers money, liberals are a waste of oxygen.

HM

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Don't label me wrong, pal. I am a Neolibertarian, if such a thing exists.

If the liberal movement ever decides to get rid of the Looney Left, I might just return.

HM

6. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

2str8- How can you say anything about the Bush administration ruining the country? Pres. Johnson's "Great Society" has trashed this country for the last (almost) 50 years AND for the NEXT 100 yrs. His/Democrats grand experiment has seen multi generations who know nothing but how to hold their hand out and it will take about 3 more generations to teach them how to be productive members of society (i.e. the workplace) again. Don't even begin to tell me what Bush has done to this country. I for one DON'T BUY IT!

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.