1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

@@@WASHINGTON STATE SHOOT@@@

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by miketmx, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

Yeah, congrats to all involved in putting on a great shoot. Bobby got a black eye from fixing a trap machine but that didn't stop him from running 200 Singles and getting RU in the championship. Congrats to Dr. Laura Winkel for winning the Big Handicap from the 27 with her second 99 in Handicap in 3 days.

2. TLC Flying

TLC Flying TS Member

I concur. Great shoot. Run well. Great representation into the Hall of Fame. Great work by Lorenzo, tournament directors, and staff.

3. JStephens

JStephens TS Member

Jim,

Thanks for the acknowledgement.....I'm glad you had a good time, and if memory serves me correct you went home with some hardware : )

One thing I failed to do was to bring my holster for my radar gun.....maybe next year : )

I wrote more on the shoot on another thread posted......

Again thanks for attending and hope to see you and Drew down the road.

All the Best,

John Stephens 2007 WSTA President

4. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Great shoot, great trophies, and great people. The high light was I got to shoot with the secretary, Kim, in the final handicap. Thanks Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.