1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Washington State PITA Championship The Saga Ends

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Over-the-Hill, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Over-the-Hill

Over-the-Hill Member

http://www.shootpita.com/programs/wa2013/2013-wa-state-july-10-14-v2.pdf

There has been a problem with the mailing of the Washington State PITA Shoot Program this year. They were supposed to have been mailed by June 1st. To my knowledge, no one has received a copy yet. Hopefully they will be arriving soon.

Above is there link to the program posted on the PITA website. The dates are July 10-14. You will notice that on page 16, there is a new way to pre-squad this year. It is free but it is not on-line. Give special attention to the $3000 "Luck of the Draw" Lewis (page 5) that honors the Washington State PITA's 80th anniversary.

Sorry for the inconvenience with the program and we hope to see you at the shoot.

Thanks,
    Marion Dukes
    WSPITA Vice President

2. Over-the-Hill

Over-the-Hill Member

3. Over-the-Hill

Over-the-Hill Member

4. Over-the-Hill

Over-the-Hill Member

Well we're now in a "Yes I did mail them. Then where are they." with the program printer. Almost 600 programs were to be mailed on June 4th to PITA members. I need to know if anyone has received the 2013 program in the mail.
    Thanks,
    Marion Dukes

5. mallard2

mallard2 Active Member

I have not received one.

6. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

Marion,
    I picked up my copy off of the counter at the gun club. I have not received one in the mail.

Jim B.

7. gsdesign46

gsdesign46 Member

Nothing by mail. Greg

8. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

Nothing today.

Ajax

9. Over-the-Hill

Over-the-Hill Member

Sadly it ends badly. The printer declared bankruptcy. No programs were sent out. We did have about 150 programs that were to be given to clubs. Today we addressed them and mailed them via First Class mail to shooters. We tried to get them to most of the people who shot last year. This was not entirely possible with the limited number we had.
    Thanks for your patience,
    Marion Dukes

10. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

Is it too late to put the shoot on Presquad?

11. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

I'm almost surprised when I receive a shoot program in the mail. More and more my email address is requested at a shoot and from that point on I receive email notice of shoots (with shoot program attachment or a link to same).

Sure saves on mailing fees.

12. Over-the-Hill

Over-the-Hill Member

Blackfoot - When the cashiering went out for bids, the cashier said that he would include pre-squading in his bid and it would not cost the WSPITA or the shooters anything. So this year it's what we have. We'll see how it works and re address it for next year.

Joe - I agree that most small shoots use the e-mail or posted links and it is a great savings. But this is our State shoot and we wanted to do something better than we had been by providing a great looking program for the shooters as well as the advertisers. If you've looked at it on the PITA website, you'll see what I mean.

Marion Dukes

13. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

If you want to pre squad you can email your request to:

aa27aacashiering@yahoo.com

I sent in our squads request and have received a conformation back from the cashier.

Jim R