1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Washington State New Bill For Gun Control. BS

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Auctioneer, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

To you people who live in Washington State. I understand there is a bill that the DemocRATc's are trying to push through. Bill number SB 5737-2013-14

It says it will give the POLICE the right to search your home for guns and how they are stored. You will SUBMIT TO AN ANNUAL POLICE HOME INSPECTION per year. Is this true? Are they dumb enough to even try such a thing? What has happened to the warrents and the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights?

2. eric

eric TS Supporters TS Supporters

I just read the bill and nothing about police inspections AT THIS POINT. But the do re-define "assault weapons" so broadly that a thumbhole stock on any firearm is considered an assault weapon plus much other idiotic vergage. I have also sent an e-mail to my local legislator (who,thankfully, is a Republican and has a brain).

Eric

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The reason it currently has no mention of the warrantless police inspection yearly in your home is because Dems got clobbered for putting it in there. Even some liberals smacked them upside the head for that. Apparently they've since deleted that part of the offending language.

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2020373291_westneat17xml.html

4. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

From what you all have said it sounds its about to sink because of all the holes in it. Hope I'm right. Good luck and please let us know what happens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.