1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Washington Shameful

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by CharlieAMA, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Well, our leader has said that it is a shameful day for Washington. My answer is bullsxxt. His regime, since he entered office five years ago, is shamefull. Benghazi,et. al., shameful, his wifes vacations shameful, his administration shameful, no U.S. rep. at Margaret Thathcher's funeral shameful, his use of kids as props at news conferences, shameful, no budget for 5 years, shameful, and on and on and on. So endeth the lesson.

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Yes it is a shameful day,,,,,,for those who came out and said that it was a failure that our legislative process didn't work just because some didn't get their way........

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

yes Indeed, shameful, campaigning in a Church service meant to be a time of reverence to the murdered in Boston!!

Where are the liberal dirtbags screaming, "separation of church and state"!!??

4. thunder

thunder Active Member

CharilieAMA thank you for saying the total truth about our lying President. When he is on the tube now I just want to turn him off and many times I do. I have never seen such a disgrace for a commander in chief. How in hell did the people re-elect this bozo.

5. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Every day is a shameful day for DC.

6. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Thank you Charlie.

7. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

Yeah.....It certainly is a shameful day in Washington, when the will of the PEOPLE prevails over a haughty, self-proclaimed Messiah trying to promote his twisted personal agenda, and forcing it down the throats of law-abiding citizens.

Or....I guess "subjects" in the mind of "his highness"......

I just find it strange. In the aftermath of the Boston bombings, the ""ruler" spoke of bringing the perpetrator(s) to justice - just as it should be.
    However - in the wake of the Sandy Hook killings, the entire focus became to ban the instruments used in the criminal act - and many other such instruments that had no bearing on the event, at all.

Logic would make one think his primary objective would be to pass more restrictive legislation on bombs.

After all.....we all realize that it is the fault of the instrument, and not the one who uses it for horrific purposes.

The first Presidential election I actually remember was in 1964. This "obamination" of a leader is absolutely the most clueless, arrogant turd I have shared my homeland with - in the years since.

8. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Shameful to see the most powerful man on the planet, flanked by children, again.

9. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Well, as the events unfold in Boston, one brother dead, and looking for the other, our leader has not said anything. How do you address this issue, when it is a brother Muslim that has created all this carnage. What do you say? I'll bet all those 72 virgins in heaven is nothing more than a 72 year old virgin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.