1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Was Not Burned

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sako2115, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sako2115

sako2115 TS Member

This is a happy posting. Earlier, I posted a thread wherein I stated that I might have been burned on a purchase for a choke tube. It turned out the fellow, Matthew who had posted the ad, did become ill. The packages for my choke tube and that for another individual were missplaced and not mailed. He apologized and the choke tube arrived with a nice Cabela's gift card included.

Obviously, Matt Stevenson is a stand up guy and had a run of back luck and misfortune during the month of February...Matt, this Bud's for you!!!

2. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

Hay david Sorry for posting that you sent an email to corp I was just pissed. Thanks again. Matt

3. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

Now please deleat the post on hope I was not burned. Thanks to all

4. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

David can you please try and email me to see if I have my email fixed so I get all my emails

5. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

6. sako2115

sako2115 TS Member

Hi Matt,

My e mail client does not work; perhaps you can e mail me at the above addy. I hope I did not get you into any trouble with Cabelas; somebody told me that I could reach you there. Was not sure what was going on after some time passed; anything; somebody could have hacked your name and sold stuff, etc...happened to me once before. Or I could have inadvertently sent a bogus money order that a local store unwittingly sold me. Too many tricks at every turn, unfortunately.

Anyway, alls well that ends well. As I write this, I'm going to the range and see how that tube works or patterns.

Regards,

David

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

David why don't you go to the top of the page and delete the previous thread. Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.