1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Was it HARRY?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rich A, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rich A

rich A TS Member

Was it really Harry the Hammer at the Illnois State Shoot? There was a crowd, a gentleman with an HtH cap and the question being ask, "is that really Harry". Autographs were being signed! Can this info be confirmed or denied. Where was his Harryness last week?

2. Wink

Wink TS Member

Unless his Harryness was able to sneak out of his second residence in Ioway, you may have spotted one of the many members of the Illinois Chapter of the Harry the Hammer fan club. Other members (Iowa Chapter of the HtH fan club)were also spotted at the Otter Creek two day shoot in Cedar Rapids this weekend. The easiest way to recognize the original "Harry the Hammer" is the distintive squeek heard for miles from the hinge pins of his "90T".

Wink

3. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

I was at the shoot all week and i didn't hear a squeeky 90t but the dreaded CLANK of uncle wrinkles new auto when the rib flew off right in the middle of wednesdays 16's { i was straight before this } but did finish with a 99 after having to wait for the wrinkly one to get another clank-o-matic out of his trunk to finish.

I saw a short fellow that goes by the name of trench with a HTH hat leaving the big al igloo { motorhome } I also got reprimanded by being out of uniform for not having my HTH hat on, but i didn't want to get it drowned in sweat.

a good time was had by all. See Yu dudes at dewitt SF.....

4. Go Illini

Go Illini TS Member

I saw the HtH hat, but thats all I saw was the hat through the crowds. I thought the "HAMMER"was a much taller fellow. But I'm sure it was him because I heard someone yell " show us your sporran".

5. j l c

j l c TS Member

I will no longer doubt the powers of the Hammer. I was out of uniform and evidently got sprayed with Sporan because I went blind. My Hat is on for the mighty one. Long live the HAMMER!I think I better go to EquaStar Wed. and make amends. Crank

6. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

Humph, WE decided since it was Father's Day that I had better things to do than go shoot. To everyone that isn't part of the degradation and dissing I get on these "threads" I will state once and for all that my 90T only squeeked once and that was the first time I shot it and didn't know all the places to lube. IT DOESN'T SQUEEK NOW!

I only shoot practice since I have had radical changes made to the fit of the gun. My "friends", the evil twins, have taken me under their care and are trying to assist me off the dang 22yd line. Everything has gone to pot but I'll be back!

By the way, a sporran is a handy way to carry the contents of what normally fits into your pants pockets. Having put on a "little" weight it's a whole lot more comfortable not having to struggle getting to your billfold.

How did the crew do at Otter Creek, they haven't updated their website yet. Only been one day so don't expect it until the end of the week.

Thank you one and all for your concerns, HarryC

7. rich A

rich A TS Member

Crank, I to was out of uniform. Demerrits were given out by one Trench12 and he mentioned the fan base was all out of uniform. What was sprayed from the Sporran surely blind all the HtH fans present. Oh, the wrath of the Hammer and not a squeek to be heard. Bless you Crank for seeking amends and surely your rib will stay intact.

8. Soot Them All

Soot Them All Active Member

bumper up,or ttt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.