1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Was 99% now 1%

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by grntitan, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Is this what you would term "The Pot Calling The Kettle Black"?? I mean i thought Wall Street was what they were protesting??

Former Zuccotti Park Protester Now Working On Wall Street.

She’s gone from Occupy Wall Street to occupying a job on Wall Street.

Down-on-her-luck protester Tracy Postert spent 15 days washing sidewalks and making sandwiches at Zuccotti Park — then landed a dream job at a Financial District investment firm thanks to a high-powered passer-by who offered her work.

2. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

You can buy any one's loyalty...look at Washington DC.

3. grntitan

Pat,

You missed one of the most important points. At least she got a job. I've heard people say they won't work for that little. Did you start at top pay every job you ever got? I know i never did. I'm tired of hearing people that are too good to work their way up. I'm tired of this i want everything handed to me bullshit.

4. grntitan

Pat,

I guess i mis-read you. My apology.

It does say she started there(minimum). It then says she can earn a cool six figures. I moved up in every job i ever had but topped out way before six figures. What i don't like is how she was part of the OWS to start with then takes a job working for minimum wage(which i applaud her for working). I find it hard to believe she couldn't find a minimum wage job before this one. I think its the attitude alot of people have now days that they are too good to do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.