1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Warwick????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ntgr8, Apr 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

Is Warwick gun cases still in bussines?? I would like to get a new interior for mine.

2. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to say that the owner has passed away. He was a great person to talk to and do business with. Honest to no end. A friend of his has bought out the co from his family. The person you need to talk to is Bill Malcolm hiribshooter@frontier.com and twixter@frontier.com 877-962-6288

3. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

The correct name is Mick McGinley hiribshooter@frontier.com

4. knukes

knukes Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm not sure if this is a Warwick or another case, but here are photos of a case interior I recently rebuilt. Please email me or check out my web site for more information.

Kerry
    BF Cases

5. knukes

knukes Member

Apparently, I'm not smart enough to explain the photos above. The top photo is before, showing a couple of busted partition ends and the fabric coming off the partitions. The bottom photo shows the new interior. The redone tube compartment is shown in this post
    [​IMG]

6. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

That case has the same corner pieces as my two aluminum Warwick combo cases, so I think it is a Warwick. Nice work either way!

Ed

7. Twixter

Twixter Member

That case is not a Warwick case as Paul never built a tube case. None of the pictures show a Warwick case. Don't know whose the are. Nunber for Marmic case (formally Warwick) is 877-962-6233. Name of owner is Mick McGinley.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.