1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Warwick gun cases

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hinkton, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hinkton

Hinkton TS Member

Is The Warwick gun case company still in busness? If it is, how do i get intouch with them? THANK YOU Hank

2. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

And I might add he is a Gentleman to do business with. Bill

3. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Just spoke to the NEW OWNER of Warwick cases. He bought Warwick because the sons just didn't want to work the co. He is a nice person to talk to and I feel so far that he will do a good job of making gun cases and keep up the quality of the cases.

4. Duck

Duck Member

Mick is the Man!, I was having trouble closing my hardcase's with the width + height of my stock's, further complicated with a pad adjuster and some additional toe out. One phone call to Mick a brief discussion and my Custom MarMic was born. Sweet!, it does'nt get any better!.

Don Snider

5. Hinkton

Hinkton TS Member

Thanks for the info. Hank

6. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

I just got off the phone with Mick from MarMic cases. He is a fine man for sure. He wanted to support our Blaser Combo raffle by purchasing two tickets and donating one of his fine cases for our youth benefit auction. He said he just wanted to help a good cause. Here's a man who just bought a business that had good product. He not only has improved the old case design, but he is willing to support our sport and his customer base as well. Thanks to Mick and also to Norbert and Rich from Blaser for these great donations to benefit our Minnesota youth program.

Thanks again guys,

Mark Zauhar, MTA President

7. freddy01

freddy01 Member

This is good news, my old Warwick is still fine but if I need another I will be seeing Mick.

Fred Dague , WV

8. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

He sent me pic's of what he has and they look great. I have three of the Warwick cases and love them. What he has look just as good if not better. When its time I will be buying my cases from him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
marmick custom gun cases
warwick case

warwick custom gun cases

warwick gun case
warwick gun case co

warwick gun cases

warwick guncase
warwick rifle case