1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Warwick Combination Case

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pendennis, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2007
    Southeast Michigan - O/S Detroit
    Last Friday, after purchasing a new SKB 85TSS trap combo at Jaqua's, I decided to purchase a new case for the gun. I had searched the web, and finally settled on a new Warwick.

I called them, quite oblivious to the passing of the late Paul Sedwick. Jeremy answered the phone, and handled my questions very politely, and kindly explained the circumstances of what was happening at Warwick since the death of his father.

I then placed an order for a new case, Jeremy asking only that I send a check, since they couldn't process credit cards just yet. I mailed a check on Saturday, March 15, and UPS delivered the new case today, March 20.

The quality of the case, and the Sedwick's service are outstanding. My SKB will enjoy its new home.

Let this be a tribute to Jeremy and the rest of the Sedwick family. They are carrying on bravely under the tremendous strain of losing their family head.

2. B.C.

B.C. Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Well said ! B.C.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.