1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

warwick cases

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by W.P.T., Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

They are in business, keep trying ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

2. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

Definitely still in business. I bought another one of their cases this summer at the Wisconsin State Shoot. Great cases. Try to get hold of Mick McGinley at (608)-444-6233 or by E-Mail at Twixter@verizon.net.

Jim R

3. MAX & TOBY

MAX & TOBY Member

I am trying to contact Warwick too. I've sent E-mail with no reply but I was not sending to this man. I'll try again. Thanks for the information.

4. threedeuces

threedeuces TS Member

Contact Mick McGinley. He will help you out and he is an outstanding guy.

5. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Call Mick McGinley at (608)-444-6233 or by E-Mail at Twixter@verizon.net. I'll see Mick in the Morning and let him know.

6. Twixter

Twixter Member

For chooch1 and anyone else trying to contact Warwick gun case co. I'm Mick McGinley and I am associated with Warwick, but not with the web sight or the 800 phone no. If any of you would like to contact me, my cell phone number is 608-444-6233. It is with me 24 - 7, so unless I'm really involved with something, I'll answer right away or get back to you within a short period of time. My E-Mail address is twixter@verizon.net. This may take a little longer, but should be able to get back to you within 24 hours. Any help that I can provide for you, will be gladly given.

Thanks for the time.
    Mick McGinley

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mick mcginley cases