1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Warwick Case!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by truthseeker, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. truthseeker

truthseeker Member

I have a couple questions and I cannot reach anyone at Warwick case because it seems their phone is down.

Anyone have a way to reach them?

Thanks!

2. redhawk

redhawk Member

Give up. Call Mick McGinley 608-444-6233 Kurt

3. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

Mick has a new case line (his own) MarMic. Great quality at a fair price. These new cases are ever bit as nice and well built as the Warwick. Give Mick a call and tell him Ken told you to call.

1-877-962-6233 (toll free)

4. truthseeker

truthseeker Member

You have a picture of "Mick's" case?

5. redhawk

redhawk Member

Just got mine today.It looks identical, just more room inside for higher ribs and taller stocks.Kurt

6. shooter99

redhawk you are correct. Same type of construction and material.

truthseeker Mick does have pictures. I will see him in the morning and let him know to check TS.COM unless he checks it before work tonight.

7. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

That is the first I have heard of Warwick closing. Till I see something from them they are still open.

8. Duck

Duck Member

I have a MarMic case and it's top shelf!. Slightly taller, wider, deeper.
    Call Mick he'll fix you up!.

9. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Warwick was a one man show as far as the selling went. Paul Sedwick was the owner of the brand but died after a long illness almost two years ago. He loved selling and was always a man of his word.

I heard that someone took his business over but I'm not acquainted with that person. Isn't Mick that guy?

10. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

Warwick guncase is still in bubiness. I got a case from then. Mick is the son of Paul. That what I think he said. Any way call then and get your case.
    1-877-962-6233

11. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

He is son or son-in-law.
    Warwick cases are still available.

Joe Woods/Ontario

12. scratcher

scratcher TS Member

Mick is not related to Paul Sedwick, but a close friend of many years and in fact helped Paul design his cases years ago. When Paul died, his kids ended up with what was left of the inventory but have shown no interest in keeping the business going, other than cashing in on the remaining inventory. Harsh but true. Mick has continued with the same design, materials, and support after the sale. He has made one notable improvement in allowing for the higher rib barrels now popular. If you liked Paul's cases you will be delighted with what Mick is producing.

Dick Gries

13. Twixter

Twixter Member

To All:

I'm Mick McGinley and I am not Pauls son or his son in law. I was though his best friend for 35 yrs. So I know the case business from being associated with Paul and for the time since he passed away selling Warwick cases for the family. I have now started my own line of cases which are similar to Pauls but have some differences in the building of them and in the size of them. I have some pics available (and think I can get them to you I hope), Just E-Mail your address to twixter@verizon.net, and I'll get them to you as soon as I can.

Thanks,
    Mick

14. truthseeker

truthseeker Member

Mick, I emailed you for some pictures!!

15. shooter99

truthseeker I just got off the phone with MIck and he is going to be sending out the emails with the pictures. Mick is a little rough around the edges on this pictures and email stuff. I was his test and they came in just fine. So he will be getting these out.

Merry Christmas to all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.